Information Rapid Bridging Ltd May Collect About Our UsersRapid Bridging Ltd may collect and process the following data about users:
- Information that users provide by filling in forms on the site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use any part of the site, subscribing to any service, posting material or requesting further services. Rapid Bridging Ltd may also ask users for information if (for example) users report a problem with the site.
- If Users contact Rapid Bridging Ltd, Rapid Bridging Ltd may keep a record of that.
- Details of any transactions users carry out through the site and of the fulfilment of any orders.
- Details of users visits to the site including, but not limited to, the referrer page, the pages of the site accessed, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, along with the time of these events.
- Recordings and location data of any phone calls users make to Rapid Bridging Ltd, for regulatory purposes, in order to monitor our quality of service, or to establish facts.
IP Addresses & Cookies
Where Rapid Bridging Ltd Store Your Personal Data
All information Users provide to Rapid Bridging Ltd is stored on Rapid Bridging Ltd’s secure servers in the UK. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Rapid Bridging Ltd will do its best to keep confidential and protect your personal data, Rapid Bridging Ltd cannot guarantee the security of user data transmitted to the site; any transmission is users own risk. Once Rapid Bridging Ltd has received user’s information, Rapid Bridging Ltd will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made Of The Information Uses Made Of The InformationRapid Bridging Ltd use information held about Users in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for Users and user’s computer;
- To provide users with information, products or services that they may request from Rapid Bridging Ltd or which Rapid Bridging Ltd feels may interest users, where they have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out Rapid Bridging Ltd’s obligations arising from any contracts entered into between users and Rapid Bridging Ltd.
- To allow users to participate in interactive features of the service, when users choose to do so; and to notify users about changes to the site.
- Where user’s data is used to provide users with information about goods and services which may be of interest, Rapid Bridging Ltd will contact users by electronic means only if they have consented to this.
Disclosure Of Your Information
Rapid Bridging Ltd may disclose your information to their affiliates, associates or closely linked persons (howsoever defined by law or regulation), their directors, officers, employees and agents as well as any government entity or third party, for the purpose(s) outlined above or as a matter of law. Rapid Bridging Ltd may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that Rapid Bridging Ltd sell or buy any business or assets, in which case Rapid Bridging Ltd may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Rapid Bridging Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and/or
Users have the right to ask Rapid Bridging Ltd not to process their personal data for marketing purposes. Rapid Bridging Ltd will usually inform users if it intends to use their data for such purposes or if it intends to disclose their information to any third party for such purposes. Users can exercise their right to prevent such processing by contacting Rapid Bridging Ltd at email@example.com. The site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Rapid Bridging Ltd partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If Users follow a link to any of these websites, they should note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Rapid Bridging Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Users should check these policies before they submit any personal data to these websites.
Visitors Under The Age Of 16
Rapid Bridging Ltd do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information online from a child under 16 since the site is not directed at children. Any users under 16 must get approval from a parent/guardian prior to submitting information. Users without consent are not allowed to provide us with information.
Access To Information
The Act gives users the right to access information held about them. User’s right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. If Users would like a copy of some or all of their personal information they should email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Rapid Bridging Ltd at the address given below. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet Rapid Bridging Ltd’s costs in providing users with details of the information it holds about them.
Site and contents copyright © Rapid Bridging www.rapidbridging.com is a trading style of Rapid Bridging Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Rapid Bridging is a trading style of Rapid Bridging Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Rapid Bridging Ltd is entered on the Financial Services Register under reference 716246 Limited Co No: 09568514 Registered in England. The information contained within this site is subject to the UK regulatory regime and therefore is primarily targeted at consumers and businesses based in the UK.